Getting ready for #PHXCC
NORTH 224AB 12PM-1PM 05/25/2017
NORTH 224AB 6PM-7PM 05/25/2017
NORTH 224AB 6PM-7PM 05/26/2017
NORTH 228AB 3PM-4PM 05/27/2017
NORTH 222AB 12PM-1PM 05/28/2017
NORTH 228AB 3PM-4PM 05/28/2017
- Thursday - Nisha (Borderlands TPS)
- Friday - Delegate Twi'Lek Amara
- Saturday - Cassandra (Soul Calibur)
- Sunday - Nora Valkyrie (RWBY)
- Thursday - Not Attending
- Friday - Sadao Mao (Devil is a PT)
- Saturday - Morgiana (Magi)
- Sunday - Penny (RWBY)
Cosplay "Safe" Spaces
- Cosplay Repair Room (North 227BC)
- Diversity Lounge (West 212 AB)
- Hall of Heroes (North Third Floor)
- Phoenix PD (Roaming)
What To Do at #PHXCC
- Check out the Programming Guide (printed or mobile app).
- Get a feel for where everything is located (explore).
- Visit the Hotels and Local Restaurants (discover).
- Setup a personal schedule of "MUST SEES".
- Check out the Guest List and visit the autograph area.
- Visit the Exhibitor Hall (visit 2-3 times because it's huge).
- Visit the Artist Alley (located on the third floor).
- Visit the "Hall of Heroes" (where all the costume groups are).
- Watch the Zombie Walk, Saber Walk or any other walk.
- Cosplay (buy a costume at the con or use clothes you have).
- Attend a panel (there are SCORES of these).
- Visit the Gaming Atrium in the Hyatt.
- Check out some of the street vendors.
- Chill out in one of the Hotel's lobbies and/or pools.
- Get your photo taken (professional or friend).
- Document your journey on social media (be a goof).
- Purchase merchandise from an artist or vendor.
- Enjoy a refreshing beverage (aka stay hydrated).
- Check out the Masquerade (Saturday night).
- JUST HAVE FUN!